- UPS shipments daily worldwide (Overnight, 2nd Day Air, Saturday, and COD deliveries require extra fee)
FOR OUR METRO ATLANTA CUSTOMERS
- Pick-up at our showroom available Monday Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Courier deliveries every Wednesday for a $10 flat fee (for select zip codes)
- 3-Hour Courier service Monday Friday (call for rates in your area)
- We will be happy to arrange for automatic shipments of your pre-selected products on a pre-arranged schedule for you. No need to remember to call. Helps to eliminate those last-minute fears of running out of lining or pillows.
BILL AND HOLD
- For those of you with limited storage area, we can bill and hold your order, or a portion of it, for you and ship when you are ready to release it. This comes in handy when you may want to take advantage of a special purchase, mixed case pricing or sale items but dont have the physical room to store it all at once.
- You can pay the lower case pricing on both linings and pillows by mixing and matching styles and sizes in a single order.
- In regard to lining, as long as you purchase 4 or more bolts in a single order, you can choose any combination of linings and pay the lower mixed case price per yard, rather than the bolt price. For mill case pricing, you must take a full case packed from the mill, all the same color. Mill cases must ship truck-line, not UPS.
- In regard to pillows, as long as you purchase 12 or more pillows in a single order, you can choose any combination and pay the lower case price, rather than the each price.
½ BOLT LININGS
- We sell ½ pieces of lining upon request. See the lining chart to determine what a full piece is for each lining. You will pay the bolt price per yard for the ½ piece plus a flat $5 fee. This will also apply for those of you who simply want your full bolt cut into two pieces.
CUT YARDAGE LINING
- We sell cut yardage in lining upon request. You pay the bolt price/yd. plus $.50/yd.
- Open terms (to those who qualify)
- COD (upon request)
- Credit cards (AMEX, MC, VISA, DISCOVER)